Hello all!!! I am new.

Monkeynpuppy1296
on 4/23/08 12:24 pm
I am new here. I am here to be a supporter for my wife . She has recieved great news today and we are getting closer to her dream. I am looking for some friends that i could ask questions to whom are supporters or whom ever. I dont want to always bother my wife about things i dont completely know about. Also, i am over weight. I am not going to be going through WLS, but i am looking to get to know people maybe that are not going that route. Are there any one out there thats doing that??? Well i hope i hear from someone, to all have a good one.
CupCakes_ NoMore
on 4/23/08 12:26 pm - LAUREL, MD
HELLO... WELCOME

He That Cometh To "GOD" Must Believe That HE is, & That HE is A Rewarder of Them That Diligently Seek Him           Hebrew 11:6 

Lisa B.
on 4/23/08 12:28 pm - Houston, TX
Welcome.. to OH anyone can help you..
Dx E
on 4/23/08 3:22 pm - Northern, MS

Hey Monk! Many supportive spouses drop in and catch up with all of the latest “peer to peer” info and “tips and tricks.”  And, Many folks who are just looking to lose weight without surgery are here as well.  (Non-Ops is the slang term) I just wanted to drop out an invitation… It’s great to see other men out here, either looking into weightloss for them selves, or supporting and researching with their wife. Men make up such a small percentage (12%) of the people having Weight Loss Surgery, or participating in such message boards, but tend to reach goal weights quicker and with less (or at least Different) hassles than the Gals due to Male physiology. Drop by the Men’s Message Board and check out what other men like you are going through.  There are a number of guys who have gone through the whole process along with their wives.  It’s a diverse make up of Dads, Singles, Older, younger, etc…Pre-Ops, Non-Ops, Post-Ops new and some Old (at Goal) Post-Ops.  Lap-Banders, RNY’ers DS, etc… Great bunch of guys with the mutual understanding That WLS for Men can be a totally different Journey. Stop by to add your questions, advice, opinions, and info at- http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/men/

It’s Great to know we’re not so alone, And that there are others pulling for you and yours. Hope to see you ‘Round the Boards! Best Wishes- Dx

Capricious;  Impulsive,  Semi-Predictable       

Monkeynpuppy1296
on 4/24/08 1:15 am
Thanks Dx. But i dont want you to think something i am not. I am a female. i am in a lesbian relationship. But i must add i am greatful for the reply you made to me.
Most Active